If you are a supplier of goods or services, you will know that the United States Federal Government is one of the biggest customers of them all. Businesses looking to get started on a contracting opportunity will need the assistance of a government procurement specialist to ensure that all transactions are handled by law. There is a wide range of contracting opportunities within the American government and they can offer profitability as well as a reliable source for income to businesses.
Introduction to Government Procurement
All federal departments and agencies have a need for a wide range of goods and services in their daily operations. Private suppliers can be connected to federal departments through the government’s General Services Administration (GSA). However, there are a number of regulations that all businesses need to abide by under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) System. Some agencies may not be required to comply with these regulations, for instance, if they make use of monies not appropriated by the U.S Congress. The entire process of planning, bidding, awarding, and closing out is regulated by the FAR system.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of federal departments and agencies that businesses can supply their goods or services to:
- The military (e.g., the National Guard, U.S Army, Department of Defense, and more.)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S Postal Service (USPS)
- U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Education (ED)
- … and many more!
Government Procurement| What We Do
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services that Process Service Network provides when it comes to government procurement:
- Preparing bids and offers
- Responding to solicitations and receiving awards
- Administering a contract according to stipulated guidelines
- Ensuring compliance to all related federal laws
- … and many more!
Businesses who are looking for new contracting opportunities with government agencies can benefit from our government procurement specialists at Process Service Network.
Why Choose Process Service Network?
Process Service Network is headquartered in California and is considered a leader in handling the services of processes both domestically and internationally. Our goal is to provide reasonable rates and excellent service from the very start of the assignment. When you come to us for government procurement services, you can be assured that our specialists are well-versed in the regulations surrounding this type of contracting and can advise you on the best next steps to take. We are able to help you identify the best possible opportunities for your business and guide you every step of the way from bidding to compliance.
If you have more questions about government procurement and how our process servers can help, do not hesitate to contact us today.