International interpreting services are commonly required for legal proceedings. When this is the case, there is a need to hire a company that has a proven track record when it comes to reliable and accurate interpretation. At Process Service Network, we make the entire experience a breeze for our customers. We provide assistance to make interpreting dialects and languages easier for the purpose of court proceedings.
Introduction to Interpreting in Non-U.S. Venues
Interpreting in non-U.S. venues is complicated, but with services that cover multi-jurisdictional evidence taking and deposition, everything else will be easier. Hiring interpreters known for their fluency as well as familiarity with foreign legal protocol and vocabulary is a must. It is also crucial to ensure that interpreters are aware of how to close the gap between cultural barriers, especially in the field of laws.
Interpreting in Non-U.S. Venues | What We Do
Below are some of the services that Process Service Network provides when it comes to interpreting in non-U.S. venues:
- Simultaneous interpreting for large groups
- Best for formal settings
- Records and interprets speaker language in real time
- Uses specialized equipment such as wireless microphones, wireless headsets, and soundproof booths
- Consecutive interpreting within small groups
- Best for both informal and formal settings
- Records and renders speech using the second language only after the speaker has completed his speech
- More complicated than simultaneous interpreting in terms of time required in the process
- Telephonic interpreting
- Best for situations when there is no in-person interpreter available
- Used for meetings and proceedings abroad
- Video remote interpreting
- Done through a secure channel and is required when the interpreter must be seen virtually
- Uses a standard web browser or connects through a smartphone or tablet app
In case you are in need of these services for countries that are not covered by the Hague Convention, there is also a need to make a letter rogatory. This is a formal request for judicial assistance in the said country. Many times, this letter is often communicated using complex diplomatic channels. We can take off that part of work load from you, as we personally request evidence through the Letter Rogatory. Our attorneys underwent the required rudiments when it comes to writing such requests, with interpretations and translations provided wherever necessary.
Why Choose Process Service Network?
Process Service Network began our operations in 1978. We are regarded as one of the most reliable process serving companies in Los Angeles. Through the years, we have worked with some of the most prominent clients, including U.S. government officials, major law firms, and attorney generals. Our interpretation services for non-U.S. venues have been known in the field of process services. Trust that we still live with our main goal of providing reasonable rates, with the guarantee that services are handled properly right from the very start.
If you have more questions about interpreting in non-U.S. venues and how our process servers can help, do not hesitate to contact us today.